Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pizza Hut

Hmmm who doesn't like pizza? In fact, just a simple commercial will be enough for me to crave for a hot delicious pizza from PIZZA HUT. I don't care for the grease, the long wait and not the apathetic cashier; all I want is that hot pizza in their oven. I can say that their commercial or any food commercial in general works pretty well on me. Then I saw this:



I am not quite sure how to make of this. I understand that they are trying to reach their target market of hipsters and young people. However, this dance seems so awkward with the pizza. Dance and pizza don't seem to go well together. It is no surprise that this is not a North America ad campaign. This commercial is from Korea and it has become a internet phenomenal. It certainly achieved its goal of getting the brand of Pizza Hut to a large amount of people. I wonder if these kinds of commercials will work just as well right here in Canada. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment