Pageviews past week

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Bay

The holidays are just around the corner which means its shopping season! Who doesn't enjoy shopping season ,besides those who don't have the time to shop but instead have to study for finals. I once have had the luxury to spend time shopping around for presents, either for myself or for others. I have a very simple method to decide where to do my shopping: Where the biggest discounts are!
Recently my mom has received a mail from The Bay.

It is a thank you card of some sort and they are showing there thanks by giving us discounts. Finally, I get to see a Customer Management System at work. The Bay has such a positive image in my mind; a simple golden logo, Canadian spirit (from the Olympics) and its long withstanding history in Canada. I can say that I actually respect this company. I never thought of myself as The Bay "loyalist" but I realize that I won't even consider shopping at Sears. When looking at the flyers, I would skip right away Sears and onto something else. When I read about brand loyalty will make consumers less sensitive to price, I thought that was ridiculous. Well I still  think it's illogical, but I no longer think it's that ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment