Pageviews past week

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blogging Marketers

After reading several marketing blogs, I've came across this:

http://marketing-expert.blogspot.com/2010/11/google-preview-are-you-kidding.html

I couldn't disagree more to what this expert blogger has to say. I found the google preview extremely helpful. It is not as he suggested that "[people have] gotten that lazy that [they] can't even click-through on a search result listing?" I think it enhances my searching experiences by saving time. When doing research, I have to go through a lot of websites and clicking in to check will consume unnecessary time. Also some websites takes forever to load and a lot of times a preview is sufficient to tell whether the website is what I am looking for. Regarding the possible decrease in traffic, web designers can make their websites more attractive to adapt to this new change. In fact it might increase traffic as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment